Tuesday, June 19, 2012

basketball shoes the doubts of the heart.

Friends, she was at home waiting for me. I do not want to compound that error to go, as only more and more trouble, Hin speak the whole truth locations should immediately went to my sidewalk: you? I feel very helpless, the party is full of surprises for my newly learned Chinese food to eat, one in a hurry I in the past to discuss, I do not know to deal with that side.
My car to the door of No. 38, Rose Garden, the door closed the door quietly opened, and appeared before all a bit familiar, the original Rose Garden on the 18th, is a small detached homes, yard where a villa of the small building, the environment is very good, and even architectural styles are like.
A beautiful true Yan Ying, came running towards me with joy, comes a temporary stay, I am going to find at a suitable location to buy at like a brother's house as Vonnie's home in China. $ 49.95 Yan took me through the many doors, although I am a first time to be here, but does not seem strange look, because here the structure with the original Professor Zhang home almost the whole truth Yan, pointing to the front of 1 grain brother, the Vonnie bedroom,adidas basketball jersey, I'll take a closer look at me and said: Facing the door opened, I was shocked I was shocked, the door inside the layout, it is simply too familiar, is simply evil spirits had lived in the place. I think all of a sudden My eyes moist,custom jersey shirts, there is almost unable to suppress the excitement in the eruption, I almost stormed into the house.
The house structure, furniture styles, the color of the curtains, even the bed on the position have not changed. Computer, evil spirits have been numerous times in front of me use the computer, such as color, shape of the all this a coincidence? Grain brother the Vonnie such arrangement how? certain she saw his eyes.
the doubts of the heart.
At this time I will look and concentrated to that bed, close to the bed inside the whole truth

No comments:

Post a Comment